Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Love Love

Happy Valentine's Day!
aka Hallmark Holiday

I am not one of those women who expect they're spouse to take this one day out of the year to move heaven and earth, to shower me in lavish gifts or express every deep dark desire written completely in poetry form...No. I get my love you's, my snuggles and my hugs throughout the year from each of my boys. I just take a little extra on Valentine's Day. So just as it has been every year since we met, it was a low key kind of night at the Harris house for Valentine's. My baby boys picked out some very pretty flowers for me [Mommy flowers...there is nothing as sweet, especially when it takes them ten minutes to pick them out]. Vince said Mas was so picky about the flowers, going around smelling each one then deciding based on the fact that he knows white is my favorite color -> heart melts every time. Plus, the hubs picked up some chocolate brownies and a jumbo size bottle of pink Moscato wine in addition to my flowers. Best part was his reason behind my brownies and wine...he said "I thought you'd like to enjoy your bath reading your kindle with some chocolate and wine too" [if that is not better than a diamond necklace then I don't know what is]!


Now, it's onto the next holiday...Nash's 1st Birthday! Hey. As far as I am concerned it is now an official holiday...well at least every four years it should be. Our little leap year baby is technically speaking not going to be one until 2016 so it looks like the 28th with be his special day in between! 


No comments:

Post a Comment