Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fam[ily]


Is it the weekend yet?

I am so ready to get down to Florida and feel that sunshine on my face…it’s been in the 40’s and 50’s here the last few weeks and I am just about over it, [Florida blood runs thick] I will never get use to the cold!  I am officially in “crazy…got tons of shit to do” mode, we are leaving very early Friday morning so over the next two evenings I've got to get us all packed, party supplies organized, car loaded and Mas to soccer practice. At least time will fly with everything we've got to get done before we leave! I have also decided to make Nash’s birthday cakes myself once we get down there [yes. pray for me] this should be interesting…

In other umber exciting, wonderful news…Nash took his very first steps!!!  Of course he will not perform while I try to record this life changing event on video, but he has done it a few more times on his own! Mommy is so proud [and extremely sad at the same time] he is just growing way faster than I ever imagined he would! I feel like at this rate I will be kissing him goodbye as he drives off to college tomorrow [seriously. I've already dreamed about it].

We also got our fam[ily] photos done! Yeah. So, I may be bias but my little family is the cutest family I've ever seen.  It was not the most ideal day for outdoor photos, a brisk 40 degrees with a 10 mph wind chill to top it off…so um yeah…we were freezing! There was one point where Mason’s lips looked a little blue! In between each photo we would wrap the kids up in a blanket to keep them warm. I think Nash would have smiled a little more if he wasn't busy trying to snuggle as close as he could to me to keep warm!  But even with our teeth chattering our photos turned out beautifully, beyond my best expectations! It helps when you have the best photographer ever behind the camera, if you live in the metro to south Atlanta area I would highly recommend Taken by Tate, she is extremely professional, patient and very talented at her craft!

Here are a few of my many favorites!













No comments:

Post a Comment