Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Andddd We’re Going to the Playoffs!


Took the kids to a Braves game last night [I will admit that I don’t follow baseball that closely nor do I know all the do’s and don’ts] I just love the atmosphere of the game…plus daddy enjoys watching them play! 

Mas had a great time, we took him up to the very top of the stadium where they have a kid’s area set up and he can run the bases which he enjoyed absolutely loved! 



Nash was just the cutest thing, I had him locked and loaded in his sling on my chest so he was just in “awe” of all the sights and sounds going on around him. 


Best part of the game is of course that we WON! Looks like the Braves are heading to the playoffs. We got tickets for Friday night as well plus the boys will get to see the fireworks Friday, it will be Nash’s first experience with fireworks…this should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment