Friday, January 18, 2013

One Love!

So...Valentine's Day is approaching fast and even though I stand behind the same opinion I have for the last 29 years on this holiday [totally a Hallmark holiday to sell cards, candy and flowers] now that I have kids, I'm not gonna lie that it is umber cute and super sweet when they give me "mommy flowers"! I actually love the idea more of getting flowers from my boys then I do getting them from my husband [yea...I'm a little weird, I am aware of this]. There was a time where Mas was obsessed with picking out flowers for me, my husband said they couldn't walk past flowers in a store without Mas asking him if they could get some for me [is that not the cutest thing ever?]. Even though this is totally a commercial holiday, it does make me smile that I have three amazing men in my life who are all my valentine this year! My main Valentine is off on the 14th so I am thinking we will do a family night...maybe have breakfast for dinner [hmmm...pink pancakes]...we could make those cute looking red velvet cupcakes I've seen all over Pinterest...rent a movie for the boys to watch with us! Yes. These ideas make me happy and I am sure Mas and Nash will love eating sweets and cuddling on the couch with us!

In other Harris news...
The countdown to NASH'S 1st BIRTHDAY celebration has begun, T-minus 37 days until his party! I am so excited to see everyone and celebrate, just purchased his "One Rocks" birthday outfit today from Etsy [becoming addicted to that marketplace] and personalized it with his name! Still working on the smash/cupcakes and what type of decorations I want but we did find the perfect place to have it, there is a beach lagoon for swimming and snorkeling plus a dock to fish and a playground for the kids too! I cannot even wrap my head around that he is going to be 11 months on the 29th...seriously. Where does the time go?!?! He is even starting to act more like a little boy then a baby "sigh" I am definitely not ready yet for him to be independent [there I said it out loud...I will admit that I love that he needs me]! 


He looks like a little boy now! 
We also signed Mas up for basketball, his first game was last Saturday and he did so good! It was awesome to see him really get into it and he was trying his hardest, by the time the game was over he was covered in sweat! I am so proud of how well he listened to the coaches and he didn't cry or get frustrated at all! We also got him all signed and ready for soccer again...soccer really does seem like his sport of choice but we want to make sure he gets a chance to try them all!
So proud of that handsome boy!
I can't wait until he starts baseball...he is going to be a lady killer in that uniform! Oh...the pictures I will get...funny I know boys hate pictures and as adults I know they never bring them out and show them off...but dammit I'm still gonna take a million of them!

I am totally "one of those mom's"...Bahahaha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment