Monday, May 6, 2013

Belly Love!

Okay so I have done two maternity photo sessions within the last month and I must say that they are probably my favorite to do [don't get me wrong...the little babies are sweet and all but there's just something about the pregnancy glow]! I am so excited to get back into photography and continue to learn and develop my craft, I am also a lucky girl that has friends who trust me enough to let me take these photos for them. That is probably my biggest fear...someone in trust you with capturing important milestones in their live...and you screw it up! Thank god I have not experienced that but not gonna lie, it is always in the back of my mind [like, please don't fuck up these pictures...if you do you will ruin this moment for them] but I think this fear also helps push me to try to get the best possible shot that I can [even if that means taking 700 photos...not kidding. I totally take that many]. Here are a few of my favorites from my last two maternity sessions...

















In other Harris news...

Mas is officially done with this season of soccer [so for a few weeks we have our Tuesday and Thursday evenings back]. We are so proud at how well he did this season, he scored so many more goals this season in comparison to last! He received his pin last Thursday and this Saturday will be receiving his trophy, which will look very nice up on his shelf next to his basketball metal! Ugh...he is growing up way too fast!



Oh yeah...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!


No comments:

Post a Comment