Friday, September 7, 2012

The Harris Family!

With all the new changes in mine and my family's life either occurring now or on the horizon I figured what better way to chronicle all of our adventures then to try out this whole "blogging" thing! I think this will be a great platform to share stories, milestones, interests, decor designs, tip/tricks and all kind of other fun things that help me day to day! So, let's give this a try and see where it goes!

To start let me introduce you to my wonderful family! My amazing husband Vince, he is my rock. We married on January 1st 2011 [beside the birth of my son, best day of my life]. He works as a fire fighter/EMT for our county and is also home schooling Mason [my 4 year old step son].


I am also a proud step-mom to Vincent Mason Harris [we call him Mas] he is the best thing to ever happen to me! I was not a big fan of other people's children before I met him and even more not a fan of the idea that I would one day have children. But he just stole my heart from the start! He just turned 4 years old and he is the sweetest kid you will ever meet! He is so smart, caring and kind not a mean bone in his body! It's funny because I always tell my husband that I fell in love with Mas before I fell in love with him!


Next came Nash [Vincent Nash Harris] born February 29th 2012, the absolute light of my life! My little snuggle bug was the missing piece that has now completed our little family [for now anyways]! He is just so smart and funny, growing and learning new things everyday! I cannot imagine my life without him in it, this coming from the gal who vowed to never have children! Oh what I would have missed out on if I had stuck to that plan!

In a nutshell that is my family, I am so blessed to have them with me everyday! I count my lucky stars that I have the opportunity to grow and learn with them and I can't wait to see what amazing things our futures hold together!

No comments:

Post a Comment