Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Fun!

I love our weekends! There is nothing better than spending time with my little family and friends. Mason's basketball game was awesome, he has not sunk a basket during a game yet but he did make three shots during practice so he is getting there! 

We started the weekend off right with a night of bowling with friends! Mason's little "girl" friend Ashlyn got to join us and they were so cute together, Mas [who has bowled a total of maybe five times in his entire life] was trying to coach her on how to bowl and they were sharing a seat together the whole time. 
Pizza+Bowling+Two 4 Year Old's Trying to "Out" Bowl Each Other=Priceless!



Nash had a very eventful day, he is finally big enough to swing by himself [ugh...the cutest overload was almost unbearable]! Oh course, I took just shy of a zillion pictures! I love it when he reaches another milestone, even the little ones make me so excited! 





I also managed to get in a quick project during nap-time as well [yes. I am super Mom]! I have had all these pictures that I printed back when Nash was first born and there really is no way to put up all the pictures of Mas and Nash without completely covering every wall in the house! So, I decided to finally try a photo project that I found on Pinterest [of course]!



No comments:

Post a Comment