Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Palm!



Christmas palm is up! We weren't going to put it up this year, but now with family stopping through to open presents with the boys, my hubby suggested we go ahead and put it up [I have been on the fence about it for weeks...so there really wasn't much convincing he had to do on his part]! So there it is in all it's Florida inspired glory! White lights, beachy ornaments...a Harris family tradition! No boring old Christmas tree in this house! Now it's really starting to feel like Christmas!

All that's left on the Christmas list is to finish wrapping up all the presents...feels good to have everything ready to go this year [last year being 7 months pregnant and EXHAUSTED, I felt so unorganized]! I am so ridiculously excited about Nash's first Christmas...expect lots and lots and lots of picture!

Side note: Totally unrelated but worth mentioning just on cuteness factor: Mas is still up in Ohio and  does not get back until the 17th but you can totally tell that Nash is missing his brother. This morning as I walked out of our bedroom, I could hear my sweet Nash in his room "talking" and he kept saying "Bubba...bu bu? Bubba, Bubba, Bubba" [aweeeeeee] it is so sweet how much he already loves his big brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment