Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh Snap it's Spring!

April is sure shaping up to be a great month! It is finally starting to warm up [I've been ready for this for weeks months now]! Of course with spring comes allergies, mine are slapping me in the face as I speak, but a few weeks of itchy eyes and just overall general discomfort is worth it to get to summer! 

I am so excited for what is coming up this month! I have two maternity shoots scheduled with two amazing women who are both expecting their first child [so excited to get back into photography] and my mind is just bursting with ideas for them! Just praying the weather holds off and we can get some blue skies in our photos! 

If that wasn't awesome enough for this month I also have my girl's weekend to Savannah right around the corner and I am definitely looking forward to a little "girly, kids free, don't have to watch your mouth" kinda time! We are staying in the heart of downtown Savannah in an old bed & breakfast, I have only been there once before and have been dying to go back. It is such a beautiful city. I am looking forward to walking around all the city centers, checking out the river front shops, trying the restaurants and seeing a show! It only makes it better that three of my closest girls will be enjoying it with me.

To end out this crazy month, we have the Jimmy Buffett concert [it's like a holiday for my husband, who is a devoted parrot-head]. Of course the kids will be joining us for all the tail-gating, low-country boil, fins up glory! The hubs has even been scouting out shops on Esty to get some custom parrot-head gear for both boys to wear [he is so proud]! We didn't get the chance to go last year since we ended up broke down in the middle of West Virginia <-- long story. So, needless to say he is pretty excited this year especially since this will be Nash's first "Buffett experience"!

Oh! I almost forgot...so apparently both my husband and I have gone bat shit crazy and just lost our minds...why you ask...because we brought Nash his very first drum set. Yes. We did. I'm not talking about a little preschool baby Einstein musical toy where you can just turn the button and it's off. No. This is an 11-piece real drum set...just scaled down for his size. 

He LOVES it! 

It's loud. And when he starts whaling on the cymbal over and over it's really loud. But he really does love it so we really don't mind the noise and Mas has even gotten in on it too! 

*sigh*

My little musical genius in training...





In other Harris news...

Our little soccer star Mas scored his fifth goal this past weekend! He is really turning into the little athlete!


A little pre-game silliness with my favorite 4 year old...


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment