Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Okay... I will admit that I was never that excited in the past for the month of February [if there is no holiday that provides me with a paid day off then it is hard to get too excited] but now that it is Nash's birthday month it is all of a sudden my favorite out of the year! I am still in complete shock at just how quickly this year has passed by and what awesome things I have gotten to experience as his mommy! 

I don't think you ever really know just how much love you're heart can hold until you have a child. It amazes me everyday how much more I fall in love with him. Just when I think I am at my max and cannot not possibly love him anymore then I already do, he goes and does something so adorable...like kissing me five times in a row or giggling at me and clapping his hands when I sing to him [I assume he giggles because he's happy and not because mommy's singing voice is a little questionable] and then my heart just explodes with more love! 

I have such high hopes, dreams, plans and ambitions for him! It is a strange feeling to be so curious to find out what he will be like as an adult but then also the feeling of being selfish in that you never really want him to grow up! I always joke that he can live with us forever and if he wanted to do that I actually would not have a problem with it at all...but with the combination of his father's ambition and his mama's need for independence I am sure that will not be the case [but I will continue to secretly hope that he stays with me forever]. But since I know the odds are working against me, I decided to do one of those cute kid lists of likes that you see all over Pinterest, it will actually be great for both boys to do each year! Since Nash is still too little to write...or for that matter answer the questions directly...I will help him out by doing the first list for him, so here we go!

1.) My Name is:   Nash  .
2.) I am   1 years old  .
3.) My favorite food is:  vanilla yogurt mixed with banana oatmeal  .
4.) My favorite book is:  Goodnight Moon  .
5.) My favorite toy is:  my ABC ride along train  .
6.) My favorite color is:  blue  .
7) I smile most when:  my Mommy sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to me  .
8.) I start to dance when:  Daddy plays "Gangnam Style" on the laptop  .
9.) My favorite word to say is:  bubba  .
10.) My favorite time of the day is:  in the morning  .
11.) My favorite cartoon to watch is:  Sponge Bob Square Pants because bubba will watch it with me .
12.) My favorite thing to do:  is play on the floor in the living room with my bubba  .

Totally not kidding either on the number 8...they share the "weird" gene...



28 Weeks Pregnant
Born 2/29/12 11:21 am
One Week Old
One Month Old
Three Months Old
Six Months Old
Nine Months Old
Eleven Months Old


No comments:

Post a Comment