Thursday, June 27, 2013

If you didn't know us...we would probably come across as very weird.

This week has been TERRIBLE at work...so on a lighter note I was scrolling through my texts and started laughing at how ridiculous my texts seem with the hubs. Here are some random text conversations I had with my husband [if you didn't know us or the fact that we are Dave Ramsey followers, this would seem very odd].

Me: (.-.)

Ball & Chain: "What is that?"

Me: "Ha. I have no idea, I didn't send it."

Me: "Wilderness at the Smokies."

Ball & Chain: "?"

Me: "Just a reminder for myself to look up after Nash's asleep."

Ball & Chain: "I got Broken City from red box. You're welcome."

Me: "Mmmm...Mark Wahlberg. Be prepared. Did you get milk?"

Ball & Chain: "Yes"

Me: "Music Midtown tickets are $90 each...crazy!"

Ball & Chain: " I told you"

Me: "When do we get blow again?"

Ball & Chain: "I think next check"

Me: "I have a treat for you planned in August"

Ball & Chain: "What's her name?"

Me: "Keep dreaming. I'm gonna need an advance on that blow...my feet are something scary!"

And my personal favorite:

Ball & Chain: "I am tea bagging the hard pillow right now...good night, love u."

This is why I love this man.






No comments:

Post a Comment