Saturday, October 26, 2013

Oregon or BUST!


We have some BIG news in the Harris household [and no I'm not pregnant but still trying of course] we are moving to OREGON!

Vince was offered a fire chief position for the town of Scio, which is about an hour and twenty minutes from Portland and about an hour from the coast! We are so excited and really believe that this is the best possible decision for our family. We have been working on a move for some time, though we originally thought it would be to Florida but we believe that god has a plan for us and we are game to find out where this new adventure leads us! I am so proud of my husband, he was the only candidate during the hiring process that had no chief experience but between his innovative ideas, schooling he's received and the dedication that he has for his profession they chose him over thirteen other guys! 

But no worries about me people...
I also have some interviews lined up too! 

Our plan is to be in Oregon by the end of the year as Vince starts on January 2nd! I will definitely continue blogging so to all my followers...I will just have even more to blog about! 


Of course the question now is...
where the hell am I going to find the time to pack up this house in less than two months!

Oregon or bust...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment