Thursday, October 18, 2012

What I've learned this week...


So, this entire week I have been kids and husband-less…

Here’s what I have learned about myself:

1) I officially hate being alone…the house is way too quiet! No smelly diapers to change, no telling Mas to turn the volume down on his T.V because I can hear it clear as day from the garage, no bitchin’ at Vince to put his dishes in the dishwasher instead of letting them pile up in the sink, no huge mountain stacks of laundry to do…the list could go on! But I TOTALLY miss taking care of my little family. Yea sure, relaxation is great and all…taking baths without interruptions, eating whatever I feel like for dinner instead of cooking, going to bed without being tickled to death…is great and all but nothing compares to having my family home with me!

2) Apparently, when no one is home I have no desire to clean…when my boys are here I feel like the house is always a mess and all I want to do is clean it up but [and this is surprising to me] when the boys are gone and the house still is a mess I don’t feel as “rushed” to clean it up. I have been planning on giving the house a good [top to bottom] cleaning since the boys left…current status of this task: cleaning tonight cleaning tomorrow night.

3) I have come to the realization that I cannot live without kids! I have decided that they can live with us forever and ever...and if they ever get married then the more the merrier, just move that new wife right on in! I cannot believe how MUCH I miss them! Yes. I am. Officially "one of those moms"! You better believe when they leave for college that I am going to be a wreck --> fair warning right here for the hubs!

To convey just how much I miss them here are photos I have been staring at for the pass four days!



On a less serious note...cause I hate to be too serious. Here are some things I enjoyed this past week...

Yogurt and chips for dinner.
Parking in the middle of the driveway --> is AWESOME!
Bathing with the door unlocked AND open!
Can actually chew my food for no fear of children coming to "have a bit
Hair in the sink, hair in the tub, oh my hair EVERYWHERE!..yea I will get to cleaning that up...
What is this?!?! A four hour marathon of A Baby Story on TLC, why yes. I will watch you!
and finally my favorite
Buying a pint of ice cream and not having to shallow it whole in one sitting for fear that when I get home next day from work the hubby has found it and completely finished it off for me <--love you long time babes.



No comments:

Post a Comment